Should my face still be peeling after a month from a microdermabrasion? (Photo)

I got a microdermabrasion last month and two weeks after the procedure, I noticed my face feeling extremely dry. I used bio oil, shea butter or some times olive oil, but a few hours later, it will feel dry again. The dryness went away but left me with discoloration around my lips and my face is still peeling slightly. Will the discoloration go away? Is it normal to still be peeling after a month of the procedure?

Microdermabrasion

Hi thanks for your question.microdermabrsion is a very gentle procedure that exfoliates only the very superficial layer .For 3 days post procedure dry flaks of dead cells and redness will be seen which is considered normal,as .in your case in spite of using liberal moisturiser you continue to peel with discoloration is a must do revisit you provider and get it treated.please do consult a board certified dermatologist and get treated for your brown spots left behind post acne inflammation,hope this helps.