23 year old, enlarged pores, what treatment will help best? A facial peel or microdermabrasion? (photos)

Needing advice for my skin, my pores are very enlarged.. in the photos below my face is redder than normal bc I tried so hard and did an at home peel off mask and all and still have prominent pores. Am I too young to get microdermabrasion? Would an acid peel of some sort help? I feel like a 40 year old woman not in my early 20's!!

Enlarged pores

It is impossible to shrink pores but skin maintenance can help you minimize their appearance and improve your overall skin appearance. Microdermabrasion will improve your skin appearance and give you new canvas to start your proper skin regimen. I would advise you to apply salicylic or glycolic acid moisturizer during the day, and to use Retinol during the night. Good luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Pores

Difficult but my suggestion:

Glycolic or salicylic acid daily

Retinol at night daily

Fraxel 1550 nm treatments

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

Enlarged pores

There is no treatment that really shrinks pores, but keeping them free of debris and the tiny plugs that can occur helps.  Use a glycolic acid cleanser twice a day and apply retinol at night

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist