Can I get a facial after a chemical peeling?

So I got my third chemical peeling (light one) last Tuesday. I believe it may have helped to lessen my acne but i have new acne coming out and it looks like cysts,I have gotten 3 until now and I am losing hope. the ceremony is in two weeks and for reason my face has red pimples that not only hurt but they also look so bad. I was wondering if I could get a facial and stop with the chemical peelings asap. It is been 5 days already so is it okay if i can get a facial w extractions?

Facial after a Chemical peel

It is very important to allow time for skin to heal before undergoing a facial.  It is also important to realize that you should not undergo any procedures closed to an important function.  If you develop any reaction you will not have enough time to heal.  If she decides to undergo a facial make sure it is very gentle and mild.  Once the function is over then you can undergo the regular procedures.

Regards

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial after chemical peel

I would definitely consider a good facial with a consult from a dermatologist about a course of antibiotics to stop the spread of the acne.  You should be careful about extractions from a facial especially before the wedding.  Best, Dr. Green