Stiffness and knots 4 days post Juvederm lip injections. No bruising, only stiff and knotted right side. Any suggestion? (photo)

Hoping someone can help advise on my issues. I'm four days post juvederm lip injections, had zero bruising but top and bottom right side are very stiff and knotted. The top being worse when I smile, the bottom of my lip covers teeth and you can see unevenness. The bottom right is almost bubble like at the surface of the lip, I've tried massaging per my doctor but it doesn't seem better. Almost looks more uneven. This injection site did however bleed a little, could this be the issue?

Juvederm Filler Botox Toronto

It takes 2 weeks to see how your injection results will turn out. Be patient. When in doubt, speak with your treating physician.

The foregoing information provided is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only.
You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Knots after lip fillers

Knots after lip fillers should improve after one week. If it doesn't, then the area may be removed with hyaluronidase injections. I would followup with your physician. 

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Swelling After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

Lips take 1-2 weeks to heal and if they are still swollen or uneven after the injections please see your physician and have the filler reversed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Stiffness in my lips after injection

Hi Bmccord, I would give yourself about ten days to allow the swelling to resolve before making determine whether or not you like the filler. If, after ten days you are still dissatisfied with the appearance you can follow up with your injector to have the filler dissolved.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

4 days after lip injections with nodules

It is still too soon to be concerned. It takes about 10 days for your final results. If not happy at that time, go back to your doc. See the link below.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Juvederm and Asymmetry

It appears from your photo that you have lumps in the bottom lip that looks asymmetrical.  If the lump does not resolve within two weeks you may need to have this dissolved.  I would wait two weeks and then I would consult your treating physician for examination.  Best, Dr. Green

Stiffness and knots 4 days post Juvederm lip injections.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  I can see your areas of concern and it appears that your Juvederm was unevenly placed during your lip augmentation.  I would first recommend continuing to massage these areas of knots, but only gently, so as not to create undue swelling.  Second, allow your injection results time to mature over the next 2-4 weeks.  These lumps should improve and at that time assess your results. If your lips appear unnatural or the larger lumps persist, revisit your injector to have the JVD dissolved.