Pracasil or Bio Corneum for scar treatment on nose?

I will be getting my stitches out soon from a mohs closure on my nose. My doctor uses Pracasil for scar treatment but I have also read a lot on my own about Bio Corneum being a popular option. I would just like the best possible outcome for my scar. Any suggestions for which product to choose?

Top Scar Serum

Our office uses a silicone based topical scar gel known as Plato's Scar Serum. We employ the serum to complement lasers and intralesional injections in the early or late phase of scar formation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Biocorneum versus PracaSil for Scars

Biocorneum is FDA approved and that is what I use for my patients given the clinical studies and FDA approval.  Best, Dr. Emer.