How long do you have to wait inbetween BBL rounds?

I know that u must have realistic expectations when getting a bbl but i know that you can achieve your "unrealistic" goal with multiple surgeries. How long do you have to wait before you can get a second bbl after you get the first?

I would recommend waiting at least 6 months in between liposuction and BBL rounds.  By 6 months, the swelling subsides, final results are achieved, and re-evaluation can be done. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

How long do you have to wait in between BBL rounds?

The time to revision should be at least 3 months.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

The definition of unrealistic

By definition an unrealistic goal it's not obtainable. That is why it's unrealistic.

Many people do not have enough I had to undergo multiple Brazilians.

For those who do the waiting time should be a minimum of six months between the two procedures.

There are many variables that come into play when it comes to obtaining over exaggerated results.

These include connective tissue that will simply not allow certain areas to stretch above a certain point including the buttocks.

There's no substitute for in person consultations with a confident board-certified plastic surgeon book and sit down and go over a realistic plan of action.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

How long do you have to wait between BBL rounds?

You have great options! The typical wait time is around 6 months, but there are benefits to waiting longer. Some of the benefits include a fully anticipated result from the preceding round of BBL, liposuction scar tissue softening and healing, and of course feeling comfortable with the result, verses going another round.

The demand and popularity for buttock enhancement procedures in my practice is through the roof!  It’s allowed me to perfect my technique over the years so that I produce safe, reliable and long-lasting results that will age well with my patients whether it’s using fat only, gummy bear butt implants only, or both.  In the end, it’s important to choose whatever means necessary to achieve your desired goals for size, but more importantly shape.

My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle.  If you were gifted with a flat or shapeless butt or acquired it over the years, consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon who does all 3 major types of enhancements to understand all your options.

It’s important to understand that the terms relating to buttock enhancement are not as important as what your specifically tailored plan entails. Often the words Buttock Augmentation, Butt Lift, Brazilian Butt Lift, Buttock Fat Grafting, Buttock Reshaping and so on are used interchangeably.  Get a consultation so that you can best understand what will help you achieve a sexier you.

How long to wait between BBL

Typically, you want to wait at least 6 months between liposuction and fat grafting. This allows you to heal and see your result prior to attempting more.

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

BBL

You are still healing and your body will continue to change slightly until around 6 months when most of the swelling has resolved and the surviving fat has stabilized. I would recommend waiting at least 6 months to re-assess your results and consider a revision at that time. This will allow you to see your final post operative result and undergo liposuction and fat grafting again safely.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Time in between multiple BBL surgeries

You would want to wait generally about six months in between liposuction/fat transfer procedures. This will of course vary amongst plastic surgeons based on preference and patient characteristics.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD