Hormone Issues Related to Eyelash Loss?

I posted earlier about how my eyelashes have been falling out in clumps for the past 10 months (the reason it is getting so much worse is because I got on latisse to originally stop my eyelashes from falling out due to an acne medication I thought was causing the fallout). However, I have been off latisse for 2 months and I also realized that I was losing just as many lashes while on latisse. Could my hormones be out of sync and that is what is causing the acne/eyelash loss. Please help

Eyelashes and Hair Loss

I suggest you see an expert for evaluation.  This can be treated with prp/progesterone, hair transplantation, latisse.  The underlying issue needs to be determined first.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Eyelash loss

Your loss of eyelashes may reflect some underlying disease. See a good dermatologist and ask about your problem to that person. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyelash loss and hormones

Hormonal changed are not typically a cause of lash loss. Please see a dermatologist for help with diagnosis.Both brows and lashes are not usually affected that much by hormonal change. There are exceptions.