Is a second BBL worth it?

I got a BBL in January of 2016 and I love my new shape however I feel like I am losing some of my projection. I do workout regularly but have cut back on cardio and focused more of weight training after my surgery. My concern is if I get a round 2 procedure, I will have the same results. Should I cut back even more on working out? How many cc's are normal for a second procedure? 200? 300?

Is a second BBL worth it

Thank you for your question.  A second BBl can be performed usually 6 months after the first.  If your happy with your new shape then you may not need the additional risks of a second surgery.  An examination is needed to fully determine if there are areas to liposuction for the fat transfer.  Best wishes.  

Second round BBL

Most patients very much like the volume shifts achievable and requests for a second round are not unusual. Nearly everybody will get a very nice result with one round but some might just want more.

To my experience the second round often work even better than the first ones because the recipient tissue is distended and graft take may even be better in selected cases, especially on the hips.

Alexander Aslani, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon