What cup size roughly will 330cc implants take me to?

I am 24 and a 32aa, used to be 36dd however after 8stone weight-loss and BF 2 children I have nothing but lose skin and I am 9 stone and a size 8 in clothing! Mr Verri my surgeon recommended 330cc implants under the muscle and I am wondering what size cup I will be looking at b,c or d?. My main concern is that if I go too small will I still have excess skin? however my surgeon has not said I will need an uplift as he said the position of my nipples are perfect?

Implant Selection

Thank you for your question. It is much better to accurately discuss implant volume and projection with an in office exam and detailed measurements.

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.

In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Bra cup size with 330 cc breast implants

Thank you for your question.  Generally speaking and anecdotal estimate is a 150-200 cc will increase your breast size by 1 cup size based on the bra that you are currently wearing.  However it is most important to focus on the look that you want to achieve and not cup size.  If you trust your plastic surgeon it is always best to follow that surgeons advice.  For more information on how to choose breast implant size please read the following link: