I too have the vibration or bubbling sensation after reduction. I also feel at times that I have fluid sloshing around in there.

Also have massive bruising and swelling is this normal also.

Bubbling and Sloshing

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It is not unusual to feel that there are bubbles in the first week after breast reduction because there probably is some air left in the breast.  I often say that if it feels weird, it is probably normal.  Nevertheless, you should not have much "sloshing".  It could indicate a collection of fluid - a seroma - that may need to be drained.  Best to see your surgeon for an in person exam to determine if you have something that needs attention.  Congratulations on your breast reduction.  I hope you will be as  happy as most women who choose to have this procedure.

Concerns after breast reduction surgery…

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Although some of the sensations you are experiencing may be "normal", the combination of "massive" bruising/swelling ( along with the remainder of your description) would make me concerned that there is  potentially a problem (complication such as hematoma or seroma) present. Best to followup with your plastic surgeon for assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.