Clear oily discharge out of my nipple a pinhole opening, almost 3 months post breast lift reduction with gel implants. (photos)

Yesterday I Had Discharge From one nipple, it is odorless, clear and at end yellowish from one of my nipples (tiny whole). I called my surgeon and showed him these photos and he said that is normal, that it was leftovers from my internal sutures. I wanted a second opinion just in case. I did squeeze my nipple yesterday to get all the liquid out, today it has been a little painful, I'm assuming that is due to the squeezing. My breast is not swollen, not red and I don't have a fever.

Stitch abscess

I  I agree that this looks like it may be coming from a suture. It is not uncommon. Typically they will break open and it will be self-limited. Sometimes it requires some additional removal of the suture material and sometimes maybe even anabiotics.  Follow up with your plastic surgeon would be reasonable since you do have implants underneath that incision.  Good luck. 

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Suture abscess?

It might be a suture abscess but is hard to say with just a limited image of your breast.  Bes to follow closely with your surgeon.

Suture abscess

It looks like this may be a suture abscess, i.e., an infection of the suture that was placed around your areola.  These are typically self limited and should not affect your implants.  You may even have treated it by squeezing the fluid out in which case it will get better and heal.  If not, you may need the offending suture removed.  You may consider a course of oral antibiotics and warm compresses to the area.