Why Are So Many Complaining of Fat Loss with IPL? I Had 2 Sessions and I Am So Scared !

I don't have fat loss at this moment but I am so worried because of all the posts I have read about this! I had one session 7 weeks ago and the second one 2 weeks ago. I will never do this again! So nervous!! My skin looks fine right now. I am thinking that I might have a scar on my nose because I see a faint line on it but I am not sure if it will go away. Can someone explain to me, is fat loss likely to happen to me?

Low Risks with Photofacial Treatments

The Sciton Broad Band Light (BBL™) provides patients with a state-of-the-art laser system, which is able to treat multiple aesthetic concerns, while being safe, non-invasive with no downtime.  It is highly unlikely  , with appropriate treatment that fat loss can occur with IPL/ BBL treatments.

#BBLlowrisks    #BBLexpectations   #BBLsideeffects

IPL : Low Risks for Fat Loss

Sciton® BBL technology treats sun-damaged and aging skin effectively. The light energy delivered by the BBL will gently be absorbed by the unwanted melanin responsible for pigmented lesions in the upper layers of the skin.. It is highly unlikely that an IPL/ BBL treatment can destroy fat since the treatment targets layers of the skin that have brown spots , broken capillaries and collagen.

#BBLlowrisks  #BBLtreatments    #BBLtreatscollagen

Fat loss and IPL

IPL is a light-based therapy. It does not have the ability to affect fat. It is only a surface treatment. For people who are posting about fat loss from IPL, they must have been treated with something other than just IPL. I have done over 110,000 IPL FotoFacial treatments in my office. No one has had fat loss from them.