How much will it cost to get belly fat removed?

I weighed almost 200 pounds and I lost about 12 pounds but I seem to not be able to lose my belly fat its still there but im losing weight.

Laser Liposuction/Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction Candidate? Costs?

Please post photos for further evaluation. There are several factors that play a role in deciding if liposuction is the best treatment option for you and your long term goals. Liposuction is not a weight loss tool. I suggest consulting with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer