Does laser lipo really work?

I see deals all over the web about laser lipo and i wanted to know if it really worked. If it does how long before you see results

Laser lipos are the cheapest and for good reason.

I would avoid all the gimmicky hypes about laser lipos etc.....They are the cheapest and most dissatisfying of all the liposuctions. To be fair , there probably is someone out there that had a decent result but I have yet to find him/her.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser lipo can help

Laser liposuction is an effective way to remove fat.
Vaser also is effective but the heat is less controlled as there is no temperature monitor.
Best to go to reputable specialist and not a discount providerm so you don't save now and pay later.

Laser Lipo Vs. VASER Hi Definition Liposuction

The best for skin tightening and contouring is ultrasound/VASER. But the person doing the procedure is the most important, more than the type of procedure.  You want a 4D hi definition contouring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser lipolysis

Hello and thanks. Laser Lipo is quite effective at fat removal and it may also have so effect on ski tightening.  Your results are usual visible and stable at 6 months. 

DrBurnett#realself100

Laser lipo

Laser liposuction is a great procedure, provided the patient is a good candidate with reasonable expectations. Liposuction is used to treat problem areas of fat and is not meant to be a weight loss short cut.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs this is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.