After gynecomastia surgery my right is bigger then lift side. (photos)

I have had a gynecomastia surgery to both sides of my chest 2 weeks ago.but my right is bigger then lift side.is it hemotoma?

Male Breast Reduction Two Week Recovery

Thank you for your question about recovery from Male Breast Reduction.

It's too early to say. You probably still have some swelling.

For specific questions about this and about your recovery, it is generally best to speak with your doctor or doctor’s representative – such as his or her nurse, or the physician on call for the practice.

You will likely get many different opinions from members of the RealSelf Community, but they have not physically seen or examined you, and nobody knows you or the circumstances better than your doctor.

If you feel you are not being listened to or you are doubting your doctor’s recommendations, then it is certainly within your rights to seek a second and get the advice from another board certified physician. This should be done through an in-person consultation.

Obviously, if you think that you are having a medical emergency or other serious problem, you should call 911 and/or go to your nearest emergency room.

Best Wishes.

After gynecomastia surgery my right is bigger then lift side.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after gynecomastia surgery. Your surgeon will always be your best resource for accurate diagnosis, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Once complications such as hematoma or seroma has been ruled out, then it will be your best interest to allow for at least 3 to 6 months to pass before evaluating the final outcome of the procedure performed. At that point, it will be possible to determine whether any residual "mass" is related to residual breast tissue or maturing scar tissue. Treatment of course will vary depending on this diagnosis. Again, key will be close follow-up with your surgeon and ongoing patience once acute complications have been ruled out. Best wishes.

Gyencomastia

Why one side is larger, may be related to the underlying anatomy. A hematoma would often be painful and cause a lot of bruising. Best to review with your surgeon.  Swelling is common at two weeks.

Healing & Assymetry After Gynecomastia Surgery

Asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery.
Also, your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.
Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely.
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.