Chin Implant After Double Jaw Surgery?

I had double jaw surgery 2 years ago to correct an underbite. I now feel my chin is to small in comparison to my nose/other facial features. Could you please take a look at the photo provided and advise if a chin augmentation/implant would benefit me.

Chin implant after double jaw surgery

It does appear that your chin is slightly retrusive to the rest of your facial features. An acceptable alternative would be to place a small silastic chin implant over the mandible through a submental incision. This can be done even after you have had the double jaw surgery.

Chin implant after double jaw surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Chin implant

The best way to answer your question is to put  your pictures on computer imaging and see the results.

find a plastic surgeon with computer imaging and have a consultation.

From the picture it looks that you may benifit from a chin implant

Chin implant