It's my 7th day after a 30% glycolic peel. Is it bad to be out in daylight?

Is it bad to be out in daylight? Not necessarily the strong sun rays? I'm wearing cetaphil spf 50+

Glycolic Peel

Thank you for your question about glycolic peels. Chemical peels work by gently removing the top layer of dead skin cells.  Often skin cells may have a hard time "sloughing" off, especially when you have oily skin.    Often as these dead skin cells build up, the pores become deeper and harbor more sebum (oil), and cause the pores to be "clogged".  Glycolic acid is a "keratolytic", which helps to break up keratin, the component in skin cells.  A series of Glycolic acid peels may help to slowly break up the dead skin cells, which will in turn cause the pores to be more shallow and less clogged.  It is important to do this somewhat gradually and by a trained clinician, to avoid skin irritation.  Once the "dead skin cells" are removed, newer more fragile skin is now exposed.  It is vital that you are gentle with this "new" skin.  Cleanse gently, no scrubbing, and moisturize regularly.  Avoid sun exposure and ensure you are wearing SPF and hats when exposed to the sun. 
To be sure, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.