What can be done to correct bumpy texture after fraxel restore?

What is the best thing to do to correct a bumpy, cobblestone texture after fraxel? TCA peel? Dermabrasion? Retin a? Just waiting and hoping it heals? I am four months post and have not seen any improvement in this cobblestone texture since it came about 2 weeks after the procedure. Would silicone scar sheets help with the bumpiness?

Gentle laser treatments

Agree that gentle fractional lasers in the 1927 wavelength is best. Either the Fraxel 1927 or its mini version of Clear and Brilliant. I think a formal consult with before and afters will give us a better idea. All the best, 
Dr Davin S. Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Bumpy Skin Texture After Fraxel Re:Store -- Fractional Radiofrequency Like Venus Viva, Eclipse Micropen with PRP

I suggest fractional RF treatments with microneedling.  Sometimes Clear+Brilliant, is also useful.  A formal evaluation is needed by a laser and skin care expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thank you for your question. There are several treatment options that may help. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeons office for a treatment plan that will work best for you.