Concerned about potential fat pocket 3 weeks post lipo/bbl? (Photos)

Good evening. I am 3 weeks and a day post lipo from my abdomen and back with bbl. At a week post op, the swelling subsided enough to reveal a 'pocket' that was 60% surrounded by a taught and ropey feeling area that is still a bit bruised. I do not live near my PS and a pop in visit would be difficult. I am doing massage 3-4 days a week along with self massage in the shower nightly. I have had 3 sessions of LPG as well. I am worried that the area will not heal. All advice is greatly appreciated!

BBL issue

You need to be evaluated in person, but it is likely swelling related to your surgery and it can take several months for that to resolve.

Concerned about potential fat pocket 3 weeks post lipo/bbl?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information with pictures as well.. I will have to ask you if you're using your garment everyday with more compression? Are you getting your massages? It seems that you're still swollen, I will recommend cavitation massages on the area to try to remove it.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

This is very difficult to evaluate with pictures alone.  I would recommend an exam.