Butt implants on a very skinny tall girl. Will it look unnatural no matter what I do? (Photo)

ive always dreamed of a heart shape waist. nothing to big but just something to give me a curvy figure in clothes, my only concern is im afraid with me being 5"9 and 130-140 lbs im afraid implants will look very unnatural not sure if im right but hope not as i really would like a curvy body.

Buttock implants on tall skiny girl

...not a problem!  Buttock implants are made in a multitude of shapes and sizes to fit anyones body. As long as the patient is fitted with the appropriate shape and size implant AND it is placed under the gluteus maximus muscle, the result will be as tasteful as properly done breast implants. Glad to help. 

Buttocks Implants in tall woman

There are a number of considerations here. If you are a tall woman with a tall buttocks an oval shaped implant may be correct. If your a tall woman with an average height buttocks a round will be the choice. In any case, a well executed surgery with placement of the implant within the gluteus muscle (butt muscle) will provide good coverage to hide the implant edge and provide a natural result. The real aesthetic consideration here is your desire to have a heart shaped waist and buttocks. Your body is very lean and creating a heart shape for it is unlikely achievable due to the lack of fat around your hip area. Implants won't add volume to your hips. In any case, you will have a beautiful result with properly done implants.

Best

David Shifrin, MD

Butt Implants

Buttock implants are a great option for people who don't have enough fat to do a fat transfer.  They should look natural as long as you pick an implant that isn't too large for your body's dimensions.  I also believe that placing the implant inside the buttock muscle (instead of on top of it) makes the appearance more natural, and there's less of a chance that the implant can rotate or you can feel it.

I recommend consulting with several plastic surgeons in your area with extensive buttock shaping experience.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Buttock augmentation

Buttock implant placed intra muscularly would be the best placement for your body type. This will ensure the edges of the implants are hidden by the muscle.  I have many thin patients that are very happy with their results. 

Skinny girl wanting butt implants

You are in fact an excellent candidate for a buttocks implant; you just have to pick to right implant for your buttocks. Please see link below to figure out what implant size you need.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Buttock Implants

Then most natural buttock implants are those that are placed in an intramuscular position. Such buttock implant placement does not allow large implants to be used but they will look the  most natural for sure.

Buttock implants

If you do not have enough fat, then buttock implants are the way to go if you want augmentation.  Best of luck.