Dents and lopsided stomach after lipo. (photos)

I am 2 months post-op my stomach was very flat for the first few weeks now it seems that I have a dent in my right side and my stomach seems to be lopsided. I wear my garment 12 hours straight each day. Once I take it off my stomach seems to be back flat again, an hour later it looks swollen and lopsided and the dent is getting deeper. The dent in my stomach is pretty painful to touch. Also when I wear jeans it leaves a bit imprint in my stomach! When will this go away? Should I be worried?

Liposuction - worried after two months

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Hard as it is to believe, you are still swollen.
  • That is why things look worse when you take off the garment.
  • You need to wait at least 6 and ideally 9 months before judging your result.
  • But if you haven't seen your surgeon for a 6 week check, now is the time to see her/him so s/he knows of your concerns and can see you later to be sure the result is good.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS