How many syringes of juvederm to get Taylor swift lips? (Photos)

I want to get juvederm injected to get lips about as plump as Taylor swifts but I don't know how many I would require, and how much would be a fair price per syringe?

Lip filler

Seems as though you have a great shape already.  Adding a bit more volume would give you nice natural resulst.  Typically 1 syringe is all that's needed to achieve a beautiful natural result.

Fillers for the lips

Thank you for your question graciab. Juvederm is a great product for enhancement of the lips. In October 2016 Volbella will be available. This product works well in the lips and lasts longer than Juvederm. I recommend that each patient has a goal of enhancing her own appearance rather than trying to look like someone else. This is because everyone has different facial features and certain features look good with others. I have a conservative approach to fillers. Sometimes less is more. I usually start with one syringe for the lips and have patients return two weeks later once the swelling as subsided. At this time the results are assess and more can be added. Pricing varies from region to region and injector to injector. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

It takes a number of syringes to augment your lips largely sometimes your body will not get to that shape or size and you need to do what is proportionate to your face.  My suggestion is to start with small amounts and keep building over time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How Many Juvederm Syringes for Taylor Swift Lips?

How many syringes of Juvéderm to get Taylor Swift lips? The answer is zero. Your lips are gorgeous just as they are. Your lips are naturally full. Great shape, great volume. Would be difficult to improve on them without making you look bazaar, ducky, or unnatural. Don't mess with them! Keep using makeup to enhance what your mama (or papa) gave you!

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

How many syringes of juvederm to get Taylor swift lips?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  One of the many benefits of dermal fillers is that they allow a gradual enlargement of the lips to avoid unnecessary swelling. You can start with a single syringe, allow two weeks to pass and have a second syringe used if needed to reach your desired shape and size. Based on your pictures alone I do not think you would need more than a single syringe. Hope this helps.

Taylor Swifts lips?

Looking at your photos..I would Not inject any filler to your lips.  You natural lips have a nice shape and good volume.  Please don't get any one to inject your lips.  They look great.  See if you can get Taylor to get her lips to look like yours.  I think yours are better.  Hope this helps. Good luck.Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon