Is this lumpiness normal after breast lift and augmentation?

Had a lift and augmentation 9 days ago and they seem lumpy to me they don't look like other woman's this far gone after the operation i seen my surgeon yesterday and he said it should come good but I don't feel like it will as they have been like this since day one on both sides he said its where he did most the work in behind where you can see where the lumps are so its still more swollen then other areas but this hasn't changed at all since day one please help

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…