How much is TT, lipo and BBL in Dominican Republic? (photo)

I am 5"4 n 187lb with 4 kids I want to know how much it will cost to look like a barbie or a stripper I really want to look good n I need help finding a good dr that will give me what I want

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Please be careful. Patients going to other countries, based simply on price, can end up with problems, and then not be able to afford to go back to that surgeon. I suggest you find a surgeon in your area, so if you do have a problem, you will have someone to help you.
Good luck.

TT and BBL

Dear queen34

Prices may be different, it depends on the clinic and the surgeon`s fee. I would recommend you to search for a specific surgeon and ask  for a quote. Always look for a board certified plastic surgeon. You should expect a Price range between 4,000 and 5,500 US dollars. Best wishes.

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

Surgery in the Dominican Republic

Please...I beg you to reconsider going to the DR for any surgical procedure. If you are saving money is is at the risk of you health and life and trust me, in the long run you will end up spending more.

I have had numerous patients that I have had to care for who have made this disastrous decision. One woman spent a month in the intensive care unit at Yale due to terrible infectious complications that happened as a result of surgery done in the DR. Another had horrible deformities that I have to fix in a series of three operations. Both of these ladies spent tens of thousands of dollars beyond what they spent on their original trip to the DR and surgery that they had. 

The licensing and controls for medical procedures in the DR are not the same as they are here in the US. You are truly taking your life into your hands by doing this.

Costs of a Mommy Makeover & Traveling to a Different Country

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation.

It may be in your best interest to not #travel out of the country for such procedures. Unless, you know the doctor or facility where the procedures take place well or have a previous experience with them, there is an increased chance of problems, #complications, or #emergencies which may lack the necessary attention as you would acquire easier within the United States. 

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. These combined procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision and decreases your chances of requiring any revision surgeries.

In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measure.

TT, Lipo and BBL

Hi queen 34, thank you for the photos and question. The prices may be vary from surgeon to surgeon. I recommend you to seek for a board certified plastic surgeon that is specialized in those procedures that
you want. The prices range will be between US$4,500 to $5,500.

Dr. Guerrero MD

Roberto Guerrero, MD