Punch Excision on damaged pore from squeezing on the nose?

Hello doctors, I was stupid once and squeezed too hard on a pore on exactly the middle of my nose in both horizontal and vertical direction. I believe i squeezed out some fat or the hair follicie, later on i got a red pimple in that pore that i stupidly scratched. Now the pore is enlarged, the surrounding area slightly indented, and it produces only blackheads. It is as if the pore has mutated. do you think a punch excision would be advisable for such a problem (1mm diameter) ?

Improving scar/pore on nose

It is hard to give exact advice. I don't like to do the punch excision, it always leaves a scar. I would try lasers, chemical peels or Infini for this. You must also get on a good topical regime including Retin A or Retinol for exfoliation.

The Pore Mutation--Enlarged pores treatment with clear + brilliant, peels, microneedling/prp

Rather than punch excision, I love clear + brilliant laser, salicylic acid peels, and microneedling/prp for this. Along with topical skin care, you can get amazing results.  Find a doctor with expertise in lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Punch excision for enlarged pore on the nose what is the treatment

punch excision can be an option but there are easier and more effective ways IMO. I like to do some special lasering techniques to get the scars to raise up.  We have a 5-7 step process that treats all types of acne scars with one treatment. This unique approach uses multiple approaches all at the same time. We have created a safe and effective way of treating acne scars.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon