Eyelids are big and looking weird.

My eyelids and eyes area are looking weird and i hate how my eyes are hollow with big eyelid and i think it looks scary. Im almost 29 old and i look old and not my age. I would like to know the drs suggestions and recommendations about my eyes area problems and what would make this area looks better?

Hollowing orbits

Your orbits/eyes are hollowing in the eye sockets and creating this appearance.  One suggestion is fillers (man-made vs. fat) injections into the upper and lower eyelid region.  Best to consult with someone in your area.  Best of luck!

San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hollow sunken upper eyelids

You have hollow sunken upper eyelids. You may benefit from filler injection. See video below for similar procedure on a young patient. You have mild upper lid ptosis but the bigger problem is the hollowness. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation to confirm above.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Cheek Augmentation

Dear m.aziz, I recall your photographs from another post regarding rhinoplasty surgery. I would suggest that you seek consultation with some experts in the field of rhinoplasty surgery and have imaging performed. This will allow you to see the changes that rhinoplasty will provide to your facial aesthetics. At the time of consultation you can also discuss other treatments like fillers or fat transfer to the cheek area to give you a more youthful and feminine appearance. See the link below and video above for examples. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Concerns about lids

are certainly valid and fillers or fat will help with the hollowness.  If you want a better crease, you could have your lids lifted as well.  Schedule a consultation and discuss your options with your surgeon... and make sure he/she is qualified.

Curtis Wong, MD

Hollow eyes

You have hollow upper eyelids. This can be remedied readily with filler injections and is not a surgical problem. I like Belotero there, should last 1 year or more, about 1 syringe. See web reference on a patient I worked on.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Don't do filler to this area.

Your issue is levator dehiscence ptosis.  The tendon that opens the eyes is retracting into the orbit with the anterior orbital fat tissue.  To compensate for the heavy eyelid, reflexly you lift the eyebrows.  This makes it look like you do not have upper eyelid folds.  Doctors try to fill the sub-brow area without fixing the underlying problem-not physiologic.  It is far better in my opinion to have the corrective surgery to reposition the levator which also takes care of the thin eyelid situation.  A personal consultation is appropriate.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hollow upper eyelids

I am seeing more and more patients with this complaint.  I think as a population we are becoming more sophisticated to eyelid concerns.  Hollow super sulcus as your issue is known is very common and is from poor orbital, eyelid and brow volume.  Fat can be transferred to this area but prior to this I would recommend trying a hyaluronic acid based filler such as belotero or Restylane used carefully with a canula can be a nice forgiving and reversible way to address this issue.
thanks
Dr. Schwarcz

Robert Schwarcz, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon