Can I do a Clear and Brilliant treatment with active mild/moderate acne? How about micro needling?

Clear + Brilliant and active acne

It is usually best to first get the active acne under control prior to performing lasers or microneedling unless the laser itself is being used to treatment the acne. In the case of Clear + Brilliant and microneedling, both devices will help with textural changes and microneedling is very good for acne scars but will not do much for active acne. Actually, I would be concerned that the treatment would make you breakout if the acne wasn't already under control using prescription medications. Hope this helps.