Can I do a Clear and Brilliant treatment with active mild/moderate acne? How about micro needling?

Clear + Brilliant and active acne

It is usually best to first get the active acne under control prior to performing lasers or microneedling unless the laser itself is being used to treatment the acne. In the case of Clear + Brilliant and microneedling, both devices will help with textural changes and microneedling is very good for acne scars but will not do much for active acne. Actually, I would be concerned that the treatment would make you breakout if the acne wasn't already under control using prescription medications. Hope this helps. 

Yes- Mild to Moderate Acne is okay to treat.

Thank you for your inquiry about Clear and Brilliant. When it comes to acne and Clear and Brilliant, the answer is yes a patient can be treated with mild to moderate acne. We do not treat a patient with Active pustule grade 3-4 acne. Clear and Brilliant is not cleared to treat acne, but our patients have seen improvement in the redness, reducing inflammation, and minimizing mild active acne. Please be sure to tell your provider if you are on any medications for your acne, which you may have to stop before your treatment.

The same instructions pertain to Microneedling/ Dermapen treatments.