PicoSure for melasma and hyperpigmentation?

PicoSure For Melasma and Hyper-pigmentation can remove dark spots on face permanently?? or we still need to go for sessions lifetime?? which is best for melasma treatment Picosure or Picoway for indian skin please advise. i am getting married in Oct. i have to fix my face before that. Please help me !@!!!!

PicoSure Focus treatment for Melasma

The picosure focus treatment is an excellent option for melasma, the laser is able to shatter the pigment underneath the skin without using heat which can exacerbate the condition. It is important to remember melasma may reoccur after the treatments unless you are very diligent about sun protection and avoidance, and strict skincare regimen. The laser will lighten and clear your melasma but it will take a series of treatments.

Dr. Rosenberg