Burning sensation after Septoplasty. Any suggestions?

This is the day after my surgery. My doctor told me to use a nasal rinse. I chose neilmed. But after cleaning out my sinuses, several hours later there is now a burning sensation in my nose. Should I be concerned?

Septoplasty burning

thank you for your question.Make sure you're following the directions for mixing the rinse appropriately. Only use distilled water. If you're doing all of this, burning may be a sign of dryness and/or crusting - consider using some kind of saline spray (like Ocean or Ayr) in between rinses.If you continue to have issues, please make sure to discuss them with your surgeon.
Good Luck!

Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon