How Much Do Butt Injections Cost?

I'm a 5'4, 140lbs 30 year old AA female w/no kids. I have hips, thighs and small waist but no butt. I really want fat transfer butt augmentation to increase my confidence. What is the price range of this surgery? And what determines the cost to increase? It is location of the surgeon or how much fat that's transfered?

How Much Do Butt Injections Cost?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for the question.  Typically, buttock augmentation is done in conjunction with liposuction surgery.  Brazilian Butt Lift, which is the term that is often used for augmenting the buttock with fat, is done at the same time as the liposuction.  Liposuction is usually the first step of the process in order to remove the fatty tissues of the abdomen, waist, or outer thighs.  That same fat then gets processed immediately and used for injection directly into the buttock to enhance the area and give it a more flattering curve.  The combination of the addition of fat into the buttock with the liposuction or reduction of fat in the areas where it did not enhance the body together create a better contour for the body. 

The cost of these procedures is influenced by the amount of time that is required to do it and the areas of liposuction that are performed.  So, you can expect a variance of about $5000 on up.  $5000 would probably cover the fat grafting in combination with one or two areas of liposuction.  Typically, this cost would include the operating room, facility fee, surgeon’s fee, follow-up, and garments.  Most patients can expect this is a starting price point and it can go from there. 

Brazilian butt lift.

Hello. Pricing for brazilian butt lift differs from location to surgeon. In the Tampa area pricing ranges from $6000 - 8000. I would recommend you contact a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in this procedure for best results. Good luck to you.

Jaime Perez, MD

Brazilian butt lift fees vary depending on many factors.

Surgerry ranges between 4,ooo and 10,000 dollars.  Price ranges depending on how long the procedure is going to take and the amount of fat transferred.  Liposuction is charged by number of areas. 

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposculpture

Sure... it depends on location and experience of the physician, but first it is important to consider the balance of your body contour and desired silhouette to accentuate the attractiveness of the buttock. Therefore the cost of fat injections to the buttock for BBL will also be dependent on what other areas of the body the have to be liposuctioned to sculpture the body to provide the needed fat and to produce the best balance of a slim waist to buttock volume relationship.  It is helpful to have some imaging software at the Doctors office to demonstrate to you the areas needed to be treated to get that attractive silhouette of a youthful waist and buttock relationship. This usually includes flank and hip liposuction but may also require liposuction of the upper back, inner thigh, buttock and even abdomen to get the look your after. That being said the cost for BBL in my hands typically runs between 4500-6500 for surgeons fee and 1500-3000 for OR fee.

David A. Horvath, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Brazilian Butt Augmentation

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Augmentation varies greatly based on the surgeon's skill, location, and the patient. It is often done in conjunction with liposuction and cost will also depend on how many sections of the body the fat is harvested from. I recommend having a consultation with various surgeons and keep in mind though price is a factor, you also want to be comfortable with your surgeon. Good luck!

Kamran Azad, MD
Pasadena Physician

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

The cost will depend on several factors but generally range from $6,000-10,000. Different parts of the country have different averages based on the popularity of the procedure and even the amount of overhead the operating rooms have (ie: surgery in New York City will generally be more than in a rural area and hospital ORs are generally more expensive than outpatient or private ORs). The more time that is needed in the OR, the more expensive it can be, so patients who want liposuction to the front and the back of their body often have a higher cost than someone who only wants fat removed from the flanks and thighs since there is less repositioning and less time involved that way. Just remember, less expensive does not always mean it is a better deal. Many places cut costs by having inferior equipment or medications or by limiting the patient's contact with the physician before and after the procedure. I generally recommend that patients meet with a few physicians since it will be obvious if one is much more or less expensive than the "average".

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

How Much Do Butt Injections Cost?

The Plastics Surgery Institute of Southeast Texas, starting price for a Butt Augmentation range from $9000 to $11,000. Prices can vary depending on each patient. This price includes the surgeon, facility, anesthesia (MD), supplies, and all post op visits. For more information please visit our website.

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Buttock Injection Cost

The price for a fat transfer depends on several factors and varies from one practice to another. Brazilian butt lift is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs which obviously increase the cost compared fat grafting of the lips. Many practices have some type of assistance to help with financing the procedures such as care credit.

With that said I would tell you that when it comes to your body, I would not choose your surgeon by who is the cheapest. It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
    • b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?
Unfortunately here in Miami many patients try to save money by having their procedure performed by non-plastic surgeons and at facilities that have not been accredited and often have problems. 

Depends on a variety of factors

This all depends on the surgeon, city, surgical facility, and several other factors. In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect to pay around $8000-$9500 for a Brazilian Butt Lift. 

Cost of Brazilian Buttock Lift

In Columbus, the price ranges from $6000-$10,000 for Fat grafting to the buttock.  The determination of price is how many areas you are having liposuctioned and time spent in the OR.  BBL is a great way to reshape your body and look how you really want to.  Best of luck!