I need a TT, And Lipo of flanks, back, waist. My budget is $10,000. Is this even possible?
What Procedures Can I Have Done for $10,000?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 9
What Procedures Can I Have Done for $10,000?
Tummy tuck with liposuction of the back and flanks is something I perform every day. I think it gives very nice results. You will have to find a plastic surgeon who is comfortable performing both at the same time and who will aggressively liposuction for the best results. I think your budget will be fine and that you will be able to find a great surgeon willing to do this. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of tummy tucks and liposuction procedures each year. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA
Tummy Tuck & Liposuction for $10,000
Although prices vary significantly from one area to another, and you live in NY, you should be able to get what you desire for your budget. You will need to discuss exactly what you wish to accomplish. Treatment of the flanks and waist are frequent parts on many abdominoplasties, or can be added easily. Treatment of parts of the back can be the same. However, if you wish the central and upper back liposuctioned, you may need to do it at a separate time to provide safety to the procedure.
Tummy Tuck for $10,000
Pricing is so variable amongst practices and regions in the country. In my practice, this amount will cover a tummy tuck and a modest amount of liposuction. I say modest because you don't want to compromise the blood supply to the incision site. I always incorporate lipo with my tummy tucks but again I am conservative. The most important thing shouldn't be price even though I understand we all have budgets to work within. Make sure you choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, that the facility in which surgery will take place has proper credentials and ultimately you feel comfortable with your surgeon. A tummy tuck is a big procedure and must be treated with respect. Good luck with your procedure!
You might also like...
It can get you quite more then you may think. Cosmetic surgery fees are not fixed in stone and if you're willing to shop around with qualified surgeons, you may find one willing to accommodate your requests and within your budget. But you have to be willing to make the calls and ask the hard questions. You should also know that complications will cost more, especially if you have to go back to the operating room to have it fixed. As many have said, fees vary by region, but they also vary by surgeon and if you find a reputable surgeon who isn't as busy as they desire and you're willing to ask the questions, you could probably get it done. Also know what your surgeon's revision policy is before your commit.
Price for tummy tuck and more
Ten thousand dollars is about the average price for what you are requesting, give or take. If you go to the so-called "Plastic Surgeons to the Stars" , you will likely pay more for the surgery, but not necessarily get a better job done. There you are, another plastic surgery myth debunked!
Tummy tuck and liposuction costs
Do not choose your plastic surgeon based on cost however you should be able to find a competent board certified plastic surgeon within your price range. Once you are examined in person a surgical plan will be outlined. Be sure to find a surgeon you are comfortable with, not one who fits your budget.
Tummy Tuck Costs?
Yes, I think that your budget is fine, although costs will vary from one practice to another and from one region to another. However, be careful that you select your plastic surgeon based on appropriate training, experience, quality of work, safety considerations etc., not primarily on budgetary concerns.
Also, best to achieve a long-term stable weight, if you are not already there prior to proceeding with surgery. Some additional words of advice may be helpful to you:
1. Make sure you are doing the procedure for the right reasons (for yourself) and that you have realistic expectations. Be aware that an improvement in the “problem area” may not translate to an overall improvement in your life situation. You are bound to be disappointed with results of the procedure if your motivation for doing the surgery is not internally driven.
2. Time your surgery carefully; generally, it is not a good idea to have surgery done during or immediately after a stressful period in life (for example divorce or death of a loved one). The additional stress of surgery will undoubtedly be more challenging to deal with if a patient's emotional reserves our already exhausted. Remember, that an improvement in your physical appearance will not translate to an improvement in your life situation.
3. If possible speak to patients who have undergone similar procedures and query them about the toughest times of their recovery period. Any practical hints previous patients can provide may be very helpful.
4. Make sure you are aware of potential complications that may arise how to reach your surgeon if necessary.
5. Make sure you have a strong and patient support system (several people if possible) in place who have time/patience to take care of you. Arrange for professional nursing if any doubt exists regarding the availability and/or stamina of your caretakers.
6. Be patient with the healing process, understanding that it will take several weeks to months to feel “normal” again. It may also take many months/year to see the end results of your surgery.
7. Be prepared to distract your mind with things of interest such as books, magazines, and movies.
8. Expect less of yourself; do not go back to work, school or chores too early and let others take care of you (for a change).
9. Pick your surgeon carefully (a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon) and trust in his/her advice. Keep in close communication with your surgeon and do not hesitate to communicate questions/concerns and the emotional swings that you may experience.
10. Resume all medications that you were using preoperatively when cleared by your plastic surgeon and stop the use of narcotics and sedatives as soon as feasible after surgery.
11. Keep in mind the end results as you go through the tougher emotional times after your surgery.
I hope this helps.
Plastic Surgery Costs
A lot depends on your size. Please send photos. Some tummy tucks take 2 hours and some 5. Same with lipo. $10,000 is a good start but need your photos. My Best G
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.