I feel as if i have a big face so I would like to make it thinner. Any suggestions? (photos)

I think i have a big fat face and would like to make it thinner. I feel like my cheekbones make my face big and my chin. I was told that cheekbone reduction can lead to saggyness and can be very risky . so what are my options cheekbone reduction or facial liposuction

Feel as if i have a big face so I would like to make it thinner. Any suggestions?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front) and the chin is weak.  These factors combine to create an elongated, rectangular shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  In my humble opinion, reducing your cheek volume in any dimension would further masculinize your face and as such should b avoided. I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.    I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery. Hope this helps. 

Kybella or Neck Liposuction

Hi, thanks for posting so many pictures.  You look great.  One suggestion may be Kybella or Neck liposuction to help reduce the submittal fat and define your jawline better.  These simple procedure can produce very natural appearing results.
Good Luck

David Shafer, MD