Can a BBL be fixed if done wrong? If so is it a less invasive procedure? (Photo)

I had a BBL done.it'll be 2 years November I'm still hard in thigh area and butt like chunks it feels like I had puss on left thigh at one time &it left 2 ugly indents &I'm still black and blue ?what can I do?

Can a BBL be fixed if done wrong? If so is it a less invasive procedure?

It is difficult to determine from your photos what is cause to your concerns. 

Ron Hazani, MD

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL gone wrong

Could you please provide before and after photographs of your BBL so that we can provide you more accurate advice? Please see link below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

BBL revisions

Dear smallBUTTbeasty,

It appears that you have had fat loss from fat necrosis in your lateral thigh.  Revision fat transfer may help to correct the depressions.  The only thing that will make the revision less invasive is that it will address only that small area, presumably a smaller area than the first surgery.  The amount of work that needs to be done to release the scarring and fill with new fat may be extensive though.  Good luck!