What can I use to lighten the dark areas around my vagina? (photos)

The areas around my vagina including my vagina lips are really dark and I'm of a golden brown complexion.

Doctor Answers 2

Vagina and Coloring -- VI Peel and Lightening Creams

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in skin lightening with peels and lightening creams.  This is often genetic and due to rubbing but can get improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Light chemical peels and Luminase and Exfolase creams for dark labia minora

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

For pubic discoloration, I would use a combination of Luminase creams + Exfolase lotion; plus once monthly light chemical peels. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.