What to do with uneven breasts and underarm fat? (Photo)

My left breast is a couple sizes than my right breast. On my big breast I have a lot of underarm fat and the fat goes to the upper back of my body. My left arm feels really weak when I put it up and this has been happening ever since my underarm fat has gotten fat and my left breast has gotten bigger. Due to the underarm fat, I can't extend my arms too far. I know I want to get a reduction for my left breast but I wanted to know what can I do about the extra underarm fat.

Your breasts

First of all, an in person consultation is needed to know for sure what can be done, that being said you have a number of options. One is weight loss -- you will decrease your over all fat - the other would be some sort of breast reduction and fat removal. Both depend on the in person consultation. Things can be done -- but weakness of your arm is unlikely from the excess fat. Exercise will help with that. 

Breast issue and arm issue

The photos are very limited in what they show.  There are several options with the asymmetric breasts, it is just a matter of what you prefer.  More details about your history are important. What is your height and weight?  Any medical issues? etc.. An exam in person is key.

Lateral Breast Fat

I usually treat lateral breast fat with liposuction.  This should be done when you get your breast reduction.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Underarm fat and breast reduction

You should be examined to determine whether that is, in fact, fat as opposed to ectopic breast tissue which would require excision as opposed to liposuction.  In terms of the breast asymmetry, photos of both breasts would be helpful as, frequently, both are operated on to achieve symmetry both in contour and in nipple heights/size. Best wishes.