I have natural 12G breast that have sagged a little. However, I want the high profile full look. How can I achieve this?

It's a good question. Unfortunately, it's difficult to answer without photos. I'd consider reposting your question with photos of your breasts.Breast lifts are commonly performed, but they do not provide a significant amount of fullness in the upper pole. It's possible to perform a lift and implant at the same time, but a high profile look cannot always be achieved. You're  postoperative appearance really depends heavily on your preoperative anatomy.

I have natural 12G breast that have sagged a little.

I suspect there is a type on the title of your question, but in any case it seems you have large breasts. With no we cannot comment on your specific situation. It is important for you to have realistic expectations as to what can be achieved. The high profile look you refoer to is nearly always a patient with very little natural breast tissue and overiszed implants. Patients with large breasts cannot achieve that postop look because their natural tissue is too full and heavy. Not even a lift will give that overfilled upper pole. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD