Is it okay to go for another facial after HydraFacial done two days ago?

Is it okay to go for other facial after HydraFacial done two days ago? Not happy with the HydraFacial treatment done in Singapore. Paid so much and felt like it was a total waste and not at all worth the money I spent.

OK to do a different facial

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience with your HydraFacial treatment, as it's one of our most popular facials. It's not usually recommended to do another facial just 2 days later, but if you do, it's ok as long as your skin isn't experiencing any irritation or sensitivity. Best of luck!

Rancho Cucamonga Physician

Depends on skin condition.

From a dermatological point of view, before saying yes its important to examine you first. Why? Hydra facial removes the outer most layer of skin, if you have a second one done that is super strong (more aggressive), then you may have prolonged redness due to the infusion of glycolic and sal acid. Better to wait 7-10 days and have a proper one done.  Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Simple answer. Yes.

Simple answer is "yes". But try to find out exactly what products were used at your initial appointment so that you can share that experience with the next appointment. 

Carmen A. Traywick, MD, FAAD
Hilton Head Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Another HydraFacial?

Yes, you can return for a second treatment after two days.  But be sure to discuss your concerns with your aesthitician so that you can get the best results possible.

John C. Browning, MD
San Antonio Dermatologist