How many times can ultrashape be performed on the same treatment area?

I'm curious how many treatments I can have done with ultrashape on my abdomen and if there is a limit.

UltraShape and number of treatment sessions

The typical protocol for UltaShape  is three sessions performed every other week.  We have had many patients whom that were so happy with the three treatments that they underwent additional treatments to further reduce fat.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Ultrashape - No Magic Number

Technically, there is no limit to the number of treatments that can be performed on an area and the patient could safely repeat treatments until satisfied with the results - there is no magic number. We have performed countless Ultrashape procedures in my office with incredible success but it is of course imperative to be evaluated beforehand to determine if this is in fact the best treatment option for you. If you are deemed to be a good candidate, three treatments spaced 2 weeks apart would be the average recommendation, however some patients choose to have additional treatments for even further results. Since there is no pain or downtime, our patients can return to normal activities immediately following the procedure, making it the perfect “lunchtime” treatment. 

Dennis Gross, MD