Brazilian Butt Lift for V-shaped Buttocks and Narrow Hips?

I am 5'4", 26" waist, and 35" hips. I mainly gain weight at midsection/flanks/inner thigh area. I have very pinched in butt cheeks toward the center. I seek contour and uniformity over immense localized volume. I also lack volume on the lower side of my hip areas (I have high placed hips). I would like my butt and hips to have harmony together rather than jagged edges. Do I have enough fat to harvest for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Dear SterlingCoco,

Thank you for the photo but in order to truly determine if you have enough fat to harvest for a BBL without leaving a secondary donor defect, one would like to see photos of the abdomen, thighs, and possibly upper back.  If you di have enough fatty tissue in these areas, you would be a good candidate for a BBL.  You have good skin tone and areas of fullness in the central buttock that do not need more volume.  By adding more volume to the lateral buttock and decreasing volume in the lower back/flanks, you should obtain a very nice result.   Of course this requires a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can help you better define your goals and how to achieve them.

Best of luck.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift for V shaped buttocks and narrow hips

Thanks for your question and photo.  The Brazilian butt lift with fat grafting to the hips seems like a great procedure to address your concerns.  You may need to gain a little weight prior to surgery.  I would need a photo of your abdomen and/or your weight to better snswer your question.

Yes, you are a great candidate for this procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Ca Buttock question

Great idea to include the photo, it's quite helpful.  Your dimensions as well make this question more fun to answer so that we are talking more specifics rather than generalities.

In the photo, I agree that you have a Vshaped muscle but interestingly, I see your frame to be a narrow Ashape.  This could provide great prognosis for your result.  You seem to carry around a modest amount of fat pockets but I think your medial and lateral thighs in addition to the lumbar region and lower back and flanks would combine with whatever you had in your back and abdomen for a substantial collection of fat.  You don't need a considerable amount of augmentation.  Most of the time the fat is used for reshaping (that point in the mid buttock that dents in for example) and thinning of your inner thighs and transition areas around your gluteus max and min muscles.  You're a great candidate for the surgery.. I wonder if you've done it by now. 

Best Wishes,

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

The Brazilian Butt Lift is Really about Redistributing your tissues...

Hi there-

The Brazilian Butt Lift is extremely popular, and very effective in achieving patient's desired buttock shape because it really should best be thought of as a RESHAPING of the buttocks AND the surrounding areas. This is very important, because we don't look at the buttocks in isolation, but rather within the context of the surrounding areas, such as the hips, thighs, and abdomen. Sometimes subtle changes in the buttocks, combined with changes in the context (changes in the shape of the buttocks, hips, abdomen, etc) produce a dramatic improvement in the overall shape.

Without examining you in person, it is not possible to say whether you would be a good candidate for this procedure, but from the photo you supply it looks like you may be a good candidate, particularly as it sounds like your goal is not a dramatic increase in size of the buttocks, but rather a reshaping as described above.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your community with experience doing these procedures and visit for a consultation.

BBL for V Shaped Buttocks

Thank you for your question and picture! I would suggest you gain weight prior to your surgery and find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs these regularly!

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified 
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates 
Oak Brook 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

A Brazilian butt lift can be used to change the contour of the buttocks. The key is having enough fat to donate to your buttocks. Fat can be harvested from the abdomen, flanks, upper back, inner and outer thighs, and sometimes the arms. You don't appear to have a lot of fat, but only an in person consultation can determine whether you're a good candidate for surgery.

Make sure to see a board-certified plastic surgeon. They will want to know about your goals they will be able to examine you and help you decide which procedures are right for you. 

Brazilian Butt Lift for the V-Shaped Patient and the Narrow Hip Patient

Hi and great question.  
I appreciate your time looking into the procedure.

I think you would be a great candidate for the procedure!

A V-shaped body (Fat collecting in the flanks and a narrow hip); responds great to a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) or Liposuction & Fat Transfer. The liposuction portion will remove the excess fat in your waist, flank, back, and tummy. The goal is to bring that waist in and therefore accentuate the hour glass.
A large portion of the fat will need to be used to contour your butt. Specifically, to widen your hips inline with your goals. The bigger and rounder/wider the butt; the more in the hips and then contour in a bubble or heart shape to your waist.

Best of Luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift for V shaped Buttocks and Narrow Hips

Thanks for your Realself Question regarding a Brazilian Butt Lift for a person with V shaped Buttocks and Narrow Hips.  The answer is Yes.  You're absolutely a potential candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that involves creating a fuller, rounder buttock by harvesting fat from another location of the body (tummy) and transferring that fat to the buttock area.  In this instance, we always want to customize the procedure for the person wanting the procedure.  The best place to start this process is to contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that specializes in this procedure.  Thanks again for your question.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift for v-shaped buttocks and narrow hips?

Impossible to answer your question really without examining you. In principle you will need to have enough fat reserves to transfer to your hips and buttocks. That will round out your lateral curves. Buttock implants are generally needed to augment buttock projection posteriorly.