How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

My hips are about 40 inches. I would love my dimensions to read 36-30-46. That's what I would love... would this be achieveable this with a Brazilian butt lift?  How much does the procedure cost?

Cost of Brazilian butt lift

I agree with Dr. Francis -

6 inches for autologous fat is an enormous change.

In my San Francisco area practice we use autologous fat transfer from liposuction to augment buttocks... in other words... a brazilian butt lift. The great thing about this procedure is it removes fat from where you don't want it and puts it where you do... Fat transfer is a permanent way to improve your contour.

Costs are typically $8500 up to $15,000 depending on the complexity with most people being around $10K.

The Brazilian buttlift is a fabulous procedure that can produce a very dramatic alteration in overall patient physique. I believe that 2 hours of surgery can accomplish what cannot be accomplished with decades in the gym, if you seek out the right surgeon. I frequently liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1000 cc to 2000 cc per buttock, but this amount can be fine tuned based upon patient desires and expectations.

I frequently add fat to the buttocks and the hips at the same time upon patient request.

The cost varies from $6000 on the low end to $15000 on the high end.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Baltimore

To get bigger hips with a Brazilian Butt Lift, you need 2 things:

• 1) The ability to inject large volumes of fat to the buttocks- We routinely inject more than 600 cc's (about 1.3 pds) per buttock cheek, and our record is 1,100cc's per buttock cheek. 
  •  
  • 2) Inject fat into the hips directly. We have been doing this for a while and we are very comfortable with it. Check out our link below for more info on fat injection to the hips

In terms of cost, the brazilian butt lift cost varies wildly across geographic areas, as well as among surgeons.  I have heard everything: $8K total to $25K total.  If general, if a surgeon states that he can perform this procedure in 3-4 hours I would be concerned that he is extracting and injecting fat too quickly with less than optimal techniques.  The fat must be injected in small amounts at various levels in order for the fat graft to be permanent.  This involves hundreds of injections.

If the above steps are followed, the procedure usually takes ~7 hours. As of summer 2013, the cost in my AAAASF accredited surgery center is ~$15,000 Total Cost. This includes my surgery fee, Operating Room, recovery, Board Certified anesthesiologist, and post op office visits. 

If you are comparing prices,  please be sure to consider the experience and credentials of the surgeon, the length of the procedure, if the Surgery Center is accredited by the AAASF or Medicare, and if they are using Board Certified Anesthesiologists.

Several years ago, I recorded this video below about techniques used for the Brazilian Butt Lift. The techniques which I describe are still used to achieve the best, long lasting butt augmentation result.

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez

Baltimore, Maryland 

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift and Best Pricing

Your goals can definitely be achieved. The first priority is making sure that we have enough fat to use for the transfer to achieve that goal. Pricing at our center starts at $4500 including 12 areas of liposuction. 

How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

Thank you for your question. Measurements as a goal is not realistic for final results in a BBL.  For optimal results for the BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These aeras help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen is a another area that can be liposuctioned and its a great source for additional fat to to transfer. Prices range from $6,000-10,000 depending on the areas you wished to have liposuctioned. Please consult with a Board Certifed Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes.

Depends on many factors

Hello, as you may know, the price range will depend on several things like the surgeon who performs the surgery and the location, and the amount of fat that needs to be suctioned. In the Dominican Republic the price range may go from 3000 up to 5000 usd aproximately. Hope my answer helped you. Best wishes.

Luis Tactuk Simo, MD

This may be possible, but the long-term size may be slightly less

Considering you were starting at a size 40 going to 46, it may be possible.

Unfortunately, fat transfer is not always predictable, and all patients lose some of the volume with time.

We typically charge $5,000 on top of the regular liposuction fees for fat transfer.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

It is well worth the cost!

On average the cost of Brazillian Butt Lift ranges from 9 to 16 thousand dollars. 

Despite the cost, this is one of the most transformative procedures we perform in cosmetic plastic surgery today - not only is the buttocks transformed, but the body too. The result is soft, natural and long lasting with the proper surgical technique and postoperative care. 

My patients have had a tremendous level of satisfaction with this procedure. 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Measured butt lift

The measurements are impossible to guarantee, but you should keep a realistic outlook on the improvements to expect. Seemingly measurements will change, however the properly placed fractions of grafts in the right areas combined with the proper technique in localized liposuction will really deliver the expected results. This operation is more about shape than it is about size. My aesthetic opinion about this surgery is that it is a good technique for reshaping, I'm not generally into it simply to make larger buttucks although that is often one of it's effects. Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift has several components, the most significant of which is usually the liposuction part. I generally prefer to perform liposuction of the full trunk to sculpt an aesthetic appearance, and commonly the total cost is in the $8-15,000 range depending on your goals and the amount of liposuction and contouring required.

The beauty of the BBL procedure is the combined effects shaping the waistline, lower back and buttocks. Everyone's body is different and goals vary from person to person. Results vary surgeon to surgeon as well. I recommend doing careful research and your best investment and satisfaction will come from "doing it right the first time." For example, the patient in the short video above had received two prior BBL surgeries before she came to my office (this is shown in her before picture on the left). I felt that she had clear areas framing the shape of the buttocks that had not been optimally addressed. 

My suggestion is that you seek out an experienced surgeon who can show you many patients that are similar to you and who have achieved results that meet your goals.

Hope this helps,

Nick Slenkovich, MD FACS