Botox price for forehead wrinkles?

How much would be the total price of Botox for the forehead if it is priced at 10 dollars per unit?

Botox Costs

Although most places charge by the unit, I think this can leave people confused and unhappy.  I our practice, we charge by the area treated.  Each area in the upper face costs $175.  Typically treated areas include between the eyebrows (glabella), the forehead, and in the "crow's feet".  First-time patient discounts and other specials often apply.  There are several benefits to charging by the area:

• We use as much Botox as is necessary to work, but don't overuse
  • You are guaranteed the muscles will be paralyzed.  If not enough was used, touch ups are done at no cost.  Again, you pay for the area and not the amount of medication used.  Its my job to make sure I use enough.
  • You know exactly how much it will be before you come in.  No surprises.

As a side note, I typically use between 20 (one area) and 60 (3 areas) units for the upper face, so the total cost is less than $10/unit.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox Costs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Botox in Richmond, Virginia

We charge $10 per unit.  We customize our treatments to your goals and desires.  Therefore the total cost will depend on you individual treatment plan which runs typically form $250-550.

Best Wishes,

Neil Zemmel, MD

The cost of Botox in Richmond, Virginia

Best Wishes,

Neil Zemmel, MD

Expect to pay $100-300 to smooth forehead wrinkles with Botox

How much you pay will depend on the amount of Botox used, the expertise of your injector, and the zip code. 

Price of Botox treatment at $10.00 per unit

First of all, be careful chosing the Doctor who will inject the Botox.

Most experienced  Board Certified Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons will charge more than $10.00 per unit, although it is possible that you may get very good results at this price.

We inject between 14 and 22 units on the brow and 8  to 16 units on the forehead, to start with.

We often  review the results 2 weeks later, especially for new patients. We can then inject additional units  if necessary.

We charge $13.00 per unit.

We charge $13.00 per unit.

Botox, Dysport, Wrinkle Treatment, Beverly Hills Botox Dysport, Los Angeles Botox Dysport

No way of knowing.  First I'm not sure everyone prices Botox at $10 per unit and if they do, there's no way to tell how many units your forehead would require.  In our Beverly Hills/Los Angeles office, we charge $300 per area for Botox and the forehad takes typically 2 areas for a total cost of $600.

Botox - cost

In general, the forehead requires anywhere from 10-20 units of botox depending on the patient's anatomy.  Therefore at $10 a unit this should run you anywhere from $100-$200.  In your consultation, you should feel comfortable talking to your surgeon about how many units he/she thinks you'll need prior to injecting.  That way you will have a better understanding as to how much your total cost will be.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD, FACS

Botox - cost

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD, FACS

Botox Price Richmond VA

Dear tracielynn. Botox price is often a topic that brings up quite a bit of confusion and frustration for patients seeking the best value for their Botox.

First and foremost, find out who will be injecting your Botox. There are thousands of spas, family doctors, GYN's and even dentists who offer Botox after completing a half-day training course. Just because they are offering the cheapest price doesn't mean you are getting the best value. 

Botox requires knowledge of the facial anatomy and proper depth and amount of product to be used safely and effectively. In my practice I see many patients who had Botox placed by an inexperienced injector and are disappointed with their results. I would recommend only seeing a board certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon or dermatologist. Is saving $40 worth risking your face?

Prior to your visit, make certain the injections are performed by the surgeon. People are often surprised when they research a good surgeon, and then a nurse walks in the room with the syringe in her hand. 

Next, make certain to find a surgeon who will talk about YOUR rejuvenation goals and the areas that are of concern to you. I have spoken to patients injected elsewhere who said the surgeon came into the room and told them where he was injecting without really finding out what the patient wanted. It is your face and your hard earned money, you deserve the best possible results. 

I hope these ideas are helpful, and wish you the best

Dr S

Travis L. Shaw, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox Price Richmond VA

Dr S

Travis L. Shaw, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Botox will vary with the patient, the area treated and the provider.

Botox Cosmetic can be a great treatment for forehead lines and wrinkles. Experienced providers will be able to determine if this is a good treatment option for you and what the treatment costs will be. Most women require 20-40 units to effectively treat the frown lines and only 6 - 10 units for the forehead. For providers who charge by the unit, it is easy to for you to estimate the total cost. Most patients require maintenance treatments 3-4 times per year.

Getting optimal results and knowing how to avoid and how to manage problems associated with Botox treatments to the forehead is requires skill, knowledge and experience. You may pay a little more for Board Certified Specialist who performs your injections, but you are more likely to be in the safest hands.

Dr. Mosher

Dr. Mosher

Botox price for the forehead

Thank you for your question tracielynn. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. It is important to be specific when discussing a person's concerns. This is because the forehead contains two muscle groups: one is associated with horizontal lines seen on the upper forehead when one raises the brows and the other is associated with vertical lines seen between the brows when one frowns. The amount used depends on the person and her individual concerns. Typical doses for the entire forehead area (both muscle groups) range from 10 to 50 units, which would equate to $100 to $500 at a $10 per unit rate. Men generally require higher doses than women. It is more important to look for a good provider than for the best price. Look for experience, before and after photographs, and testimonials. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Botox price for the forehead

Botox price

There are many factors affecting the amount of units needed to obtain full correction with botox including size of the area being treated, strength of muscle, depth of wrinkle, number of wrinkles, etc.  A forehead may require anywhere from 6-14 units, possibly more for a male patient or someone who has multiple forehead lines.  Your best option is to visit an experienced injector who can assess your specific needs.  Good luck! 

Botox price