Botox Price for Forehead Wrinkles?

How much would be the total price of Botox for the forehead if it is priced at 10 dollars per unit?

Botox Costs

Although most places charge by the unit, I think this can leave people confused and unhappy.  I our practice, we charge by the area treated.  Each area in the upper face costs $175.  Typically treated areas include between the eyebrows (glabella), the forehead, and in the "crow's feet".  First-time patient discounts and other specials often apply.  There are several benefits to charging by the area:

• We use as much Botox as is necessary to work, but don't overuse
  • You are guaranteed the muscles will be paralyzed.  If not enough was used, touch ups are done at no cost.  Again, you pay for the area and not the amount of medication used.  Its my job to make sure I use enough.
  • You know exactly how much it will be before you come in.  No surprises.

As a side note, I typically use between 20 (one area) and 60 (3 areas) units for the upper face, so the total cost is less than $10/unit.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Botox in Richmond, Virginia

We charge $10 per unit.  We customize our treatments to your goals and desires.  Therefore the total cost will depend on you individual treatment plan which runs typically form $250-550.

Best Wishes,

Neil Zemmel, MD

Expect to pay $100-300 to smooth forehead wrinkles with Botox

How much you pay will depend on the amount of Botox used, the expertise of your injector, and the zip code. 

Price of Botox treatment at $10.00 per unit

First of all, be careful chosing the Doctor who will inject the Botox.

Most experienced  Board Certified Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons will charge more than $10.00 per unit, although it is possible that you may get very good results at this price.

We inject between 14 and 22 units on the brow and 8  to 16 units on the forehead, to start with.

We often  review the results 2 weeks later, especially for new patients. We can then inject additional units  if necessary.

We charge $13.00 per unit.

Eugene Mandrea, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Botox, Dysport, Wrinkle Treatment, Beverly Hills Botox Dysport, Los Angeles Botox Dysport

No way of knowing.  First I'm not sure everyone prices Botox at $10 per unit and if they do, there's no way to tell how many units your forehead would require.  In our Beverly Hills/Los Angeles office, we charge $300 per area for Botox and the forehad takes typically 2 areas for a total cost of $600.

Botox - cost

In general, the forehead requires anywhere from 10-20 units of botox depending on the patient's anatomy.  Therefore at $10 a unit this should run you anywhere from $100-$200.  In your consultation, you should feel comfortable talking to your surgeon about how many units he/she thinks you'll need prior to injecting.  That way you will have a better understanding as to how much your total cost will be.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Botox Price Richmond VA

Dear tracielynn. Botox price is often a topic that brings up quite a bit of confusion and frustration for patients seeking the best value for their Botox.

First and foremost, find out who will be injecting your Botox. There are thousands of spas, family doctors, GYN's and even dentists who offer Botox after completing a half-day training course. Just because they are offering the cheapest price doesn't mean you are getting the best value. 

Botox requires knowledge of the facial anatomy and proper depth and amount of product to be used safely and effectively. In my practice I see many patients who had Botox placed by an inexperienced injector and are disappointed with their results. I would recommend only seeing a board certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon or dermatologist. Is saving $40 worth risking your face?

Prior to your visit, make certain the injections are performed by the surgeon. People are often surprised when they research a good surgeon, and then a nurse walks in the room with the syringe in her hand. 

Next, make certain to find a surgeon who will talk about YOUR rejuvenation goals and the areas that are of concern to you. I have spoken to patients injected elsewhere who said the surgeon came into the room and told them where he was injecting without really finding out what the patient wanted. It is your face and your hard earned money, you deserve the best possible results. 

I hope these ideas are helpful, and wish you the best

Dr S

Travis L. Shaw, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Botox will vary with the patient, the area treated and the provider.

Botox Cosmetic can be a great treatment for forehead lines and wrinkles. Experienced providers will be able to determine if this is a good treatment option for you and what the treatment costs will be. Most women require 20-40 units to effectively treat the frown lines and only 6 - 10 units for the forehead. For providers who charge by the unit, it is easy to for you to estimate the total cost. Most patients require maintenance treatments 3-4 times per year.

Getting optimal results and knowing how to avoid and how to manage problems associated with Botox treatments to the forehead is requires skill, knowledge and experience. You may pay a little more for Board Certified Specialist who performs your injections, but you are more likely to be in the safest hands.

Dr. Mosher

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Price of botox for the forehead

Different physicians will price procedures like botulinum toxin differently -- some by area, some by unit. But what you are 'buying' isn't the botox or xeomin or dysport, it is the eyes and hands of the physician. 

Have a consult with a board certified core-cosmetic physician (dermatologist, plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon) and discuss your needs and the best way to get to them.  She can explain to you whether toxin is appropriate for your forehead and, if so, how much is needed.  She will also let you know if toxin alone will get the results you want or if you also require filler, resurfacing or another procedure.

Remember, getting botulinum toxin isn't like buying a particular dress or shoes.  You wont get the same results everywhere by everyone and shouldn't choose based on price. 

Heidi A. Waldorf, MD

Botoxed for the holidays

This depends on a few things. Mainly your age, the strength of your frontalis muscle and whether or not you want your glabellar (mid area between brows treated).

The number of units can range from 15-40 units really. We charge 15$/unit. I have an office in millennium park in Chicago. That is a fair rate for our area. I do all of my own injecting. If it is going to have my name on it I prefer to do it myself. 

For people with really deep forehead lines I often talk about fat transfer as this can make a huge difference. We even taper the fat into the forehead which is a place many surgeons miss. The scalp also has fat that is lost with age.

Hope this helps.

DrC

Benjamin Caughlin, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon