Botox price for forehead wrinkles?

How much would be the total price of Botox for the forehead if it is priced at 10 dollars per unit?

Botox Costs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Although most places charge by the unit, I think this can leave people confused and unhappy.  I our practice, we charge by the area treated.  Each area in the upper face costs $175.  Typically treated areas include between the eyebrows (glabella), the forehead, and in the "crow's feet".  First-time patient discounts and other specials often apply.  There are several benefits to charging by the area:

• We use as much Botox as is necessary to work, but don't overuse
  • You are guaranteed the muscles will be paralyzed.  If not enough was used, touch ups are done at no cost.  Again, you pay for the area and not the amount of medication used.  Its my job to make sure I use enough.
  • You know exactly how much it will be before you come in.  No surprises.

As a side note, I typically use between 20 (one area) and 60 (3 areas) units for the upper face, so the total cost is less than $10/unit.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Botox in Richmond, Virginia

We charge $10 per unit.  We customize our treatments to your goals and desires.  Therefore the total cost will depend on you individual treatment plan which runs typically form $250-550.

Best Wishes,

Neil Zemmel, MD

Price of Botox treatment at $10.00 per unit

First of all, be careful chosing the Doctor who will inject the Botox.

Most experienced  Board Certified Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons will charge more than $10.00 per unit, although it is possible that you may get very good results at this price.

We inject between 14 and 22 units on the brow and 8  to 16 units on the forehead, to start with.

We often  review the results 2 weeks later, especially for new patients. We can then inject additional units  if necessary.

We charge $13.00 per unit.

Eugene Mandrea, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Botox, Dysport, Wrinkle Treatment, Beverly Hills Botox Dysport, Los Angeles Botox Dysport

No way of knowing.  First I'm not sure everyone prices Botox at $10 per unit and if they do, there's no way to tell how many units your forehead would require.  In our Beverly Hills/Los Angeles office, we charge $300 per area for Botox and the forehad takes typically 2 areas for a total cost of $600.

Botox - cost

In general, the forehead requires anywhere from 10-20 units of botox depending on the patient's anatomy.  Therefore at $10 a unit this should run you anywhere from $100-$200.  In your consultation, you should feel comfortable talking to your surgeon about how many units he/she thinks you'll need prior to injecting.  That way you will have a better understanding as to how much your total cost will be.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Expect to pay $100-300 to smooth forehead wrinkles with Botox

How much you pay will depend on the amount of Botox used, the expertise of your injector, and the zip code. 

Botox Price Richmond VA

Dear tracielynn. Botox price is often a topic that brings up quite a bit of confusion and frustration for patients seeking the best value for their Botox.

First and foremost, find out who will be injecting your Botox. There are thousands of spas, family doctors, GYN's and even dentists who offer Botox after completing a half-day training course. Just because they are offering the cheapest price doesn't mean you are getting the best value. 

Botox requires knowledge of the facial anatomy and proper depth and amount of product to be used safely and effectively. In my practice I see many patients who had Botox placed by an inexperienced injector and are disappointed with their results. I would recommend only seeing a board certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon or dermatologist. Is saving $40 worth risking your face?

Prior to your visit, make certain the injections are performed by the surgeon. People are often surprised when they research a good surgeon, and then a nurse walks in the room with the syringe in her hand. 

Next, make certain to find a surgeon who will talk about YOUR rejuvenation goals and the areas that are of concern to you. I have spoken to patients injected elsewhere who said the surgeon came into the room and told them where he was injecting without really finding out what the patient wanted. It is your face and your hard earned money, you deserve the best possible results. 

I hope these ideas are helpful, and wish you the best

Dr S

Travis L. Shaw, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Botox will vary with the patient, the area treated and the provider.

Botox Cosmetic can be a great treatment for forehead lines and wrinkles. Experienced providers will be able to determine if this is a good treatment option for you and what the treatment costs will be. Most women require 20-40 units to effectively treat the frown lines and only 6 - 10 units for the forehead. For providers who charge by the unit, it is easy to for you to estimate the total cost. Most patients require maintenance treatments 3-4 times per year.

Getting optimal results and knowing how to avoid and how to manage problems associated with Botox treatments to the forehead is requires skill, knowledge and experience. You may pay a little more for Board Certified Specialist who performs your injections, but you are more likely to be in the safest hands.

Dr. Mosher

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Botox Pricing

If you are new to Botox I would recommend 10 units for the forehead. Pricing for Botox varies depending on location and expertise of the injector.  The price ranges from $10-18 dollars a unit.  To answer your question it would be $100 to inject Botox in the forehead if you are getting 10 units. 

Regards

Anil Shah

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depending on the amount of units used.

Price is one factor. But of course it is not the most important factor. Ultimately you want this medical procedure done by an experienced expert that can do this safely and with the best results. 

Having said this, at our practice, cost for this wrinkle injection is $12.50/unit. Or $5/unit for the European version. This works out to be approx $125 -$250 for forehead area as an example. If you use a larger amount of wrinkle injections, the cost goes down to $8.79/unit. 

I hope this is of help.