BodyTite by Invasix for Tightening Jaw Line and Neck?

Can the lipo-type treatment called Bodytite by Invasix be used to tighten the jaw line & neck area?

FaceTite

Hi There

Thank you for your question. You will find that the FaceTite cannula is very effective for tightening up neck and jawline.

It really is very clever in the manner in which it works.

Good Luck

Kind Regards

Dr Maini

Zenith Cosmetic Clinics

FaceTite

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi There

Good Luck

Kind Regards

Dr Maini

Zenith Cosmetic Clinics

FaceTite for Tightening Jaw Line & Neck Area

The applicator for the BodyTite is too long; instead the small applicator of FaceTite is suited to tighten the jaw line and neck area.  It can even be used under and above the eyes, and in areas where operators want to avoid other facial nerves.

Kenneth B. Hughes, MD, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

NeckTite (form of BodyTite) for tightening jaw line and neck

Yes. The BodyTite technology, using computer-controlled radiofrequency energy for fat removal and skin tightening, has several different handpieces for use in various body areas. The NeckTite model is designed for use in the neck region. This cannula has a smaller diameter for this delicate area and is used with lower power settings.

I find the enhanced skin tightening, compared to traditional liposuction, improves loose skin under jawline and allows me to perform a less extensive neck lift or sometimes avoid it altogether.