Bellafill for hand lifts?

What are the pros and cons associated with the use of Bellafill for hand lifts? I have been thrilled with the Bellafill injections in my face. However, the use of Bellafill for handlifts is apparently uncommon.

Bellafill for hand lifts

Some patients have seen good results with Bellafill in the hands. However, I would recommend Radiesse, as it is the first and only filler FDA-approved for use in the hands. Remember to choose an experienced injector when it comes to dermal fillers, and you should experience good results.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill for the Hands

Bellafill for the hands works very well and of course has the benefit of longevity as opposed to Radiesse.  The one downside to using Bellafill for hand rejuvenation is the fact that it takes a little more Bellafill to get the same result.  This is because a syringe of Bellafill is 0.8cc while a syringe of Radiesse is 1.0 cc.

i hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill for hands

Bellafill can be a great option for hand rejuvenation.  Be sure to find an experienced Bellafill injector and you should have a lovely, long lasting result.  Radiesse is also a fantastic product for the hands.  Good luck!

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill and Migration/Moldability , Avoid In Hands

Bellafill in the hands is not entirely safe as it can form lumps and bumps. I suggest radiesse which is FDA approved or an HA filler that can be reversed.  Best, Dr. Emer.