I'm really suffering without my coffee. I'm not using sugar, anyway, could I drink through the straw? Would it affect my trays?

Drinking Coffee Through A Straw and Invisalign Trays

I think this is an ideal way of still being able to enjoy your coffee and not damaging your trays,  Because your trays are made of clear plastic, you need to take precautions to keep them clean and intact.  Coffee and tea can cause staining and heat. Hot beverages can warp the plastic of the trays, changing their shape so they no longer fit over the teeth properly. If the trays become stained, they will no longer be clear and virtually invisible, but will make your teeth look dingy.  I would suggest using a straw or taking them out while drinking hot beverages or ones that stain.

Van Nuys Dentist

Drinking Coffee with Invisalign - Orthodontist

I would recommend removing the trays while you drink your coffee.  Invisalign recommends that you wear your trays 22 hrs/day, so there is some time that the trays can be out of your mouth.  I would not recommend drinking the coffee with the trays in, not even through a straw, as the temperature could possible alter the shape and fit of your trays.  Good luck!

Ben Fishbein, DDS
Pensacola Orthodontist

Not a good idea to drink coffee with Invisalign in, but... #DrSoftTouch

I would not recommend sipping coffee with Invisalign in place.  However, why don't you just remove your trays while you drink or sip for a half an hour or so, then rinse your mouth with water or mouthwash before placing the trays back into your mouth?  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD