Swimming after 5 weeks with Butt implants?

I'm 5 weeks after Butt Implants surgery and would like to go swim in the Baltic See but I don't know if it's to early or not? The Baltic See includes much of salt, don't know if it's important for that question or not. I would be very happy to get some helpful answers. Thanks!

Strenuous activity after butt implants surgery

Dear Broudy,    In my practice, I limit strenuous activity after butt implants surgery (including swimming) for 6 weeks, in order to avoid  break down of the wound or bleeding. Once the wound healed completely and there is no raw area in the wound or any drainage , you can go in get into the water, but again no swimming. After 6 weeks , my patients are allowed to climb the Himalayas...   I understand your desire to swim in the Baltic see (who would not ? ), but you invested a lot in your surgery and it is not worth the risk !       Enjoy your trip and travel safely back home,                                                                        Dr Widder

Swimming and buttock implants

You should check with your surgeon to determine if he feels that you have healed enough to go swimming. Best of luck.