Best treatment for milia without scarring my face? (Photo)

I have had milia for most of my life, I've tried all kinds of exfoliating and microdermabrasion. I need something that is actually going to remove the milia as well as help prevent it in the future. any suggestions?

Milia treatments - Hydra Facial MD with extractions

Milia can be easily extracted by our medical aesthetician during a Hydra Facial MD treatment.  Hydra Facial MD is a blend of microdermabrasion (suction and manual exfoliation), glycolic and salicylic acid peel (7.5% and 2.5%) with extractions and vortex fusion of serums like a facial.  Using the Hydra Facial MD procedure helps soften the skin and ready it for milia extraction.

It appears by your picture you could most likely benefit from the use of a lancet for the removal of the milia, however more than one treatment may be required.

I recommend a consult in person to assess your skin and it's unique needs.

Good luck.

Milia Treatment -- Microneedling, Clear + Brilliant/Fraxel, Acne surgery

Please see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  Peels, lasers, needling and manual exfoliation will improve this over time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

To have them removed an aesthetician can open them and express the contents--this should not scar. then use a cleanser with salicylic acid daily to prevent further development

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist