What if I stop using minoxidil and aminexil solution

right now I think after using it my hair length is increasing but not thickness .can u suggest me which is a good solution

What if I stop using serum and minoxidil

I can't tell you about the serum you are using and its value, but minoxidil builds dependence when it work in creating new hair and when the drug stops, the benefits are lost along with the minoxidil dependent hairs. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Not much

There are only two medications that is proven to grow hair.  These two medications are: (1) topical minoxidil (2) oral finasteride.  If you stop using minoxidil then whatever hairs you gains from using minoxidil will be lost.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon