Correlation between acne and male pattern baldness!

Im 21,India. Losing hair since 13 and I'm told it's a HARMONAL THING. I hsve researched alot and the conclusion is smoking, excessive dht due to chronic masturbation. Ive quit smoking fortunately. I was wondering if dht is formed due to masturbation ONLY and if sexual intercourse is also an area of concern for me. Thankyou!

Acne is not related to male pattern balding. Masturbation is also not the cause. You may want to see a doctor for

Acne is not related to male pattern balding.  Masturbation is also not the cause.  You may want to see a doctor for a better understanding of your hair loss rather than speculate on non-related issues.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

No, there is no combination between acne and male pattern baldness. I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your best treatment options. Non invasive options include PRP/progesterone or transplantation for improvement. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne and genetic hair loss

There is no correlation between acne and genetic patterned hair loss. If you are taking accutate (drug) this will cause hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon