Cost difference between Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus?

Hello, So i have been contacting several board certified doctors on their pricings for juverderm ultra and ultra plus. 90% of them will usually charge 50-100$ more for ultra plus. However, a couple is charging the same exact price for ultra and ultra plus. I was kind of confused so i asked to see why they charge the same and they said that the cost of the products are the same to their practice when they buy it. Is this true because i am skeptical. Thank you

Cost between Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus

Each practice may have a different price regarding the esthetic products. At my practice we charge the same price.  The most important is that you do your injections with a certified professional with experience.

Montreal Dermatologist

Juvederm Pricing for Ultra and UltraPlus

As of this year, Allergan (the manufacturer of Juvederm) is charging the same price for Juvederm Ultra and UltraPlus. That being said, each practice sets its own price for the fillers they use. At my practice, we charge the same price for Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm UltraPlus.

Cost

The price of the fillers to the patient are set by the practice although these products are the same price wholesale. The most important thing with fillers is to go to an experienced physician for injection.

Michelle Ellern, DO
Livingston Physician

Cost

The cost of these two fillers is generally the same, though pricing is determined by each practice.  Because of the difference in their consistency, the products are sometimes used to treat different areas.

Camille Cash, MD

Thank you for sharing your question.  As of this year the cost of ultra and ultra plus are the same.  Hope this helps.