Will 550 or 600cc round moderate plus profile give me this desired look? (Photo)

I am currently a deflated 36C. I breastfed my 3 children, so I have plenty of tissue. I am 5'4" and weigh 160lbs. I don't care about the cup size but I want to look like these after pics. I will arch pics of my current situation with stickers on my nipples. Thanks!

What size implants?

From the photographs you provided, you have a fair amount of a lax skin envelope that will overlie your implant. From the pictures you have shown of your goal look, a relatively large implant in high or ultra high profile with a maximum fill such as Natrelle Inspira or Sientra 206 in gel would get close to the appearance you want.  A grossly overfilled saline implant is also possible but it would feel very firm. I recommend you find a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in cosmetic breast surgery.  

The look I want

I think that providing pictures of the result you would like to achieve can be helpful in letting the Plastic Surgeon know where you would like the procedure to take you. That along with sizing using whatever method and determining the dimensions of your breast will provide the right choice for each individual patient. I tell my patients that a breast augmentation is a fusion of the implant to your current breast . Therefore the procedure cannot make you look exactly like a photo of someone else. Discuss the with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to get the complete picture. 

Implant Choice

Thanks for your question and pictures.  You appear to be someone that would benefit from breast augmentation with lift procedure.  There are many great implants out there to find your desired look. Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to start the process as you look like a fantastic candidate. 

Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD 

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Volume and implants, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicone implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implant volume

You have a great shape and likely will have an excellent result.  Choosing the right volume and shape on the other hand requires an exam in person. Best of luck!

Breast Augmentation - Size Selection

Thank you for your question. "Tissue based planning" relies on your chest and breast measurements and is the safest way to ensure good long term results. Your surgeon should determine what size and projection are necessary to give you your desired result based on your body's measurements. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast surgery. Hope this helps and good luck with your surgery.

Yes it most likely will work

Yes that size range of implants will most likely give you the look you are going for, however, keep in mind that you need to also consider how it will look on profile or quarter turn views as the implant may give you fullness on the upper pole making it look not so natural.  You also need to consider that the bigger you go with size the more chances of sagging and shoulder/neck pain.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Breast augmentation

I think the size you are considering is good. The profile will depend on breast width, but you may want high profile instead of mod plus. Depends on measurements.
Good luck,
Greg Sexton, M.D.
Columbia, S.C.

On the right track

It appears that this size would do the trick the key is to measure you well and likely pick a higher profile implant, saline or silicone should be fine. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

BA

your photos are helpful, and i think that 550 to 600 would certainly get you close to your desired outcome. the different size implants can be placed temporarily at the time of surgery to see which size fits best in your breast pocket and comes closest to your photos. you will get a very nice improvement.